this won’t get 1% of the women’s version of this post.
the world we live in, and people in general don’t care about men. we are pretty much robots who aren’t allowed to show emotion. we’re taught from a young age that boys don’t cry.
fact is women are sexualised, men are idealised. because men can’t be raped because they’re big and strong right? right? yea, pretty much the idiots view of living.
signal boost this shit
reblogging because I cannot stand when people act like women are the only things in the world
Literally me when I hurt people
oh god oh god oh god im so sorry is it here did i hurt you here oh god im so sorry friend
OMG AT THE END WHEN HE JUST SCOOPS THE CAT’S HEAD TO HIS CHEST. FUCK.
Green Day | Boulevard of broken dreams
Oasis | wonderwall
Travis | Writing to reach you
Aerosmith | Dream on
Well, that was the greatest thing I’ve ever filled my ears with.
IT’S BACK ON HERE.
Katara appreciation time:
- Can we talk about how she learned all her water-bending mostly by herself?
- Can we talk about her never ending ingenuity throughout the series?
- Can we talk about how she is only 13 and was able to defeat both a fire master (Azula) and a water master (Hama)?
- Can we talk about her pity towards the man who killed her mother?
- Can we talk about how she never stopped caring for her friends and family even in the worst situations?Say what you want about Katara, but she is the best role model/friend you could have had in the entire series. She had always kept it together even when she lost her mother and when Aang had his issues.